Rodeo Dental and Orthodontics always strives for excellence. We keep improving and adding amazing elements to our business. Whether it’s a new state-of-the-art facility, a new cutting-edge piece of technology or a stellar member of our family, we keep getting better and better. And we’ve done it again! We are extremely proud to present the newest addition to our Scott Street Houston Rodeo Dental location, Shantrisse Kelley. We can’t wait for you to meet her. And to speed it up, we have compiled a list questions which our dear new office leader happily answered.
Let’s start this Q&A!
- How long have you been at Rodeo Dental? I started July 11th, 2018
- Why do you do what you do? I love aiding in creating smiles and helping people afford dental services. (Your smile is the sexiest part on your body)
- What was the best concert you’ve ever attended? EMPD Strictly Business 1988
- Where is your favorite place in the world? Cancun (LeBlanc Resort)
- If you could be any animal, which would you be? Eagle – they are attentive, tenacious (determined)and have great vision. They symbolize the importance of Honesty and truth principles.
- What is your favorite meal? Gumbo! It’s a little bit of everything in one.
- If you could eat dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Anyone that can help with the plan and purpose for my life someone that can pour any wealth of knowledge.
- DC or Marvel? Who is your favorite superhero? DC if I have to choose! And Superwoman!
- Coffee or tea? Coffee all day long
- If you had a free day, what would you spend it doing? Beachfront condo, relaxing solo on a balcony overlooking the view.
- Mountains or beach? Beach
- Who is someone who inspires you? My cousin/mentor Denise Kelley
- What’s your secret talent that nobody knows about? It’s a secret…
- What do you love most about Rodeo Dental? Rodeo allows me to be me. I don’t have to be afraid to be transparent.
Well, there you have it!
You can see why we are ecstatic to have Shantrisse as our office leader for our Scott Street location. We are so excited to meet all the people of the Houston community and people near Scott Street. Thank you for welcoming us into your neighborhood!
(Shantrisse Kelley to your left)