Meet Your Pediatric Dentists
Dr. Yahya Mansour D.D.S., M.S., F.A.G.D, F.I.C.O.I.
General Dentistry & Implantology
Dr. Yahya Mansour received two Bachelors degrees, one in Neuroscience, the other in Biology, then went on to receive his Masters degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology all from the University of California.
Dr. William Dunklin D.D.S.
- DDS - The University of Tennessee School of Dentistry - Memphis, TN
- Board Certified - American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Jason Lee D.D.S.
- University of Texas at Dallas
- DDS - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency - Baylor College of Dentistry - Dallas, TX
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Arti Patel D.D.S., M.S.
- BS, Psychobiology - UCLA
- DDS - University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry - San Francisco, CA
- Pediatric Certification with Master of Science in Dentistry - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Board Certified, Pediatric Dentistry - American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Kare Opaneye D.D.S., M.P.H.
Pediatric• DDS – University of Lagos- Lagos, Nigeria
• Postdoctoral Fellow – Harvard School of Dental Medicine- Boston, MA
• Pediatric Dentistry Residency – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine- Boston MA
• MPH (Master of Public Health) – Emory University Rollins School of Public Health- Atlanta GA
• Clinical Asst. Professor (Adjunct Faculty)- Dept. of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit MI
Schedule Your Appointment
We take almost all insurances.