Dr. Yahya Mansour D.D.S., M.S., F.A.G.D, F.I.C.O.I.
General Dentistry & Implantology
Dr. Yahya Mansour received two Bachelors degrees, one in Neuroscience, the other in Biology, then went on to receive his Masters degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology all from the University of California.
Dr. Justin Olsen D.D.S.
BS, Entrepreneurship & Minor: Chemistry - Utah State University (Logan, UT)
DDS - University of Southern California, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry (Los Angeles, CA)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency - Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Captain, Active Duty United States Army
Dr. Mona Stone D.D.S.
- BS, Biomedical Engineering & Minor: Bio-Molecular Engineering - Washington University (St. Louis, MO)
- DDS - University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Dentistry (Kansas City, MO)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship - Truman Medical Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency (Chief Resident) - Nova Southeastern University (Fort Lauderdale, FL)