Laser dentistry is at the forefront of modern 21st century dental technology, and if you have been avoiding the dentist because that nasty dentist’s drill, Rodeo Dental can help with laser dentistry. Rodeo Dental in Texas uses laser dentistry to treat a variety of both cosmetic and restorative oral health issues.
Laser dentistry uses light energy and is at the forefront of non-invasive dental technologies. Laser Dentistry can be used to:
- Eliminate decay during restorations
- Remove or cut tissue during surgery
- Harden dental materials after fillings and other restorations
- Perform biopsies for oral cancer
- In office tooth whitening
Because lasers can be used to replace drills, in some cases, dental fear and anxiety is reduced. Lasers can also be used to eliminate or reduce painful shots or local anesthesia.
Rodeo Dental is proud to offer this versatile technology, which can be used for both short and long dental appointments dependant on the dental procedure. Other laser dentistry benefits include:
- Reduction of local anesthesia
- Little if any swelling
- No loud noises from the dentist’s drill
- Minimal tissue bleeding
- Preservation of the tooth
- More effective for in house tooth whitening
Although laser dentistry is effective in a number of dental procedures, there are some treatments that are not appropriate for laser dentistry including:
- Teeth that are filled
- Cavities between teeth
- Large cavities requiring a dental crown
- Removal and repair of old fillings
- Dental bridge preparation
Rodeo Dental in Texas prides itself on providing laser dentistry for all patients, including children. Laser dentistry could be the answer if you are having a tough time getting your teenager to the dentist.
If you would like more information regarding laser dentistry, or any other type of preventive, restorative or cosmetic dental procedures, call or click and schedule an appointment with the dental professionals from Rodeo Dental. Call or click and make your appointment today.