Dr. Saam Zarrabi D.D.S.
Dr. Zarrabi graduated from UCLA with a BS in Economics in 2005, and from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 2008.
Involved with multiple professional dental organizations, including the CAMBRA Coalition & Crown Council, as well as membership in the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Dr. Z remains current on technology, science and methodology. His Board Seat assignment to the Pacific Dugoni Foundation Executive Committee and the Board of the National CAMBRA Coalition reflects his commitment to the field of dentistry.
With a personal commitment to improving oral health and the lives of young leaders, his charitable concerns are evidenced through his work with The LEAP Foundation and Dentists Who Care. This commitment to assist those less fortunate is encouraged throughout his professional and personal relationships.
Awards & Recognitions
2018 FW Inc. Entrepreneur of Excellence - Finalist
On the cover of Small Business Today - Houston 2017
- LEAP – Contributor 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017…
- Zappos Insights – Culture Revolutionary “Embarking on a Journey to Improve your Workplace and the World”
- Professional Organizations: AAPD, AGD, AACD, TDA, TAGD, Crown Council, YPO (Young Presidents Organization), CAMBRA Coalition
- Pacific Dugoni Foundation Board Member – Executive Committee (September 2015 – Present)
- Board of the National CAMBRA Coalition
- Dentists Who Care
- BS Economics – UCLA 2005
- DDS – UOP 2008